Thursday, April 25, 2019

Silly thoughts inked.

I forget to tell men a lie even at the cost of deliberate need. However, I realized how this get me go uneasy in life. I, believing in Buddha's insight of kindness, have practiced Bodhisattva at my own level, yet the degree of satisfaction remains doubtful. I am a confluence of hatred, love, anger and attachment. But, I have known to embrace love more which stills other emotions. Thoughts are a stray man, wandering even the remotest corner. It shapes other being of their existence. Thus, the criteria of good and bad arises. I have been trained to be good, from the day I knew, I stand on two feet. Nonetheless, people define me at their personal interest which I feel really awful. Occasionally, I feel, I am wrong to have not fill their desire. On the other hand, I feel, I remain not bothered. My dear mother says me to be a good a human being, for she little knows Siddhartha's compassionate deeds. I return to her saying, Buddha is 3500 ago and I am 3500 ahead. I meant to tell her that time has changed, so did the people. I said that I am chameleon who act in respect to surrounding. But, I doubt of my surrounding, acting on me in return. 

No comments:

Post a Comment