Saturday, September 17, 2022

Is this a disease?

A medical doctor cannot treat this disease. Maybe this is not even a disease. But, it is a big problem for me. Maybe there is a term for this condition in psychology. I don't know. 

The problem is the half pant. I just cannot wear it right, even after consciously wearing it right. Last time, in my entire journey from SJ to Phuentsholing, I was wearing the half pant wrongly. In that way, I roamed the entire phuentsholing town. I even visited Zangdogpelri Lhakhang and MINISO, the places which see lots of visitors. It was Tashi Dorji who reminded me, "Ata, nan ge half pant ul ta ye wa la ko mai". (Brother, you wore the half pant wrongly). I checked and indeed, he was right. What an embarrassing moment! I thought. 

Likewise, many times, I was in that way at the SJ town unconsciously, only to be known later that I have it wrongly worn.

This thought that I have this problem came to me later this evening after the stakeholder meeting, when I was about to shower and saw that the half pant pocket zip is towards my butt. 


No comments:

Post a Comment