Saturday, April 20, 2024

The door knocked AGAIN

Knock knock !  

The door of opportunities

Again KNOCKED. 

I don't know why I am here.

I didn't know if the roads 

To these doors were trodden or not 

But I was the sunfish,

I went where the current took me.

Yet astonishingly, 

Everything worked out well.

Nevertheless, the trade off remains

And the desire grows 

To transform into what I was not

And which others are living. 

Destiny, one says in gossip 

But to dream is not a fault. 

Now, I have many doors open 

And I am as confused as I was

In beginning, with many considerations. 

For I know not every knock 

On these doors will promise 

A good fortunes of wellness. 

Thus, let the current again decide 

The fate- the life I would be leading. 



No comments:

Post a Comment