Wednesday, February 20, 2019

A dirt of arrogance

Why should you be indifferent?
When all that world need
Is in you like a jewel.
You are a pretty flower
Whose beauty is beyond
The span of one's reach.
I know I be no height to you
Yet I feel, you be little low
For beauty is a splash of light.
And old age is not a choice.
So you be conscious
And live by the ethics
Like you as a beautiful maiden
Is expected to lead ahead.
I know I mean little to you.
But I am not fool to live in
What you call your fool paradise.
I am acting fool for I put others first.
And do not dare to misunderstand
My pure help for your made beauty.
I feel empathy on you for you feel
Your beauty can buy the world.
But, you need to think that
Whatever is before us
Is just the making of the mind.
Had it been in the different way,
I might have tormented the world in a night.
But, I am what I am, human.










No comments:

Post a Comment